欧美电影经典台词截图高清_欧美电影经典台词
【tool.jxxyjl.com--经典台词】
音乐之声经典台词
(对生活充满信心的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家里做家庭教师,在那里她和特拉普上校进行了第一次对话。)
Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以后请你记住,这房子里有些房间是不能乱闯的。
额外成就
在口语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是“有一点儿,在某种程度上”。
如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部电影一点都不好看。
Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.
玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:为什么这样盯着我?
Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.
玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。
Maria: What?
玛丽亚:什么?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。
额外成就
one before you meet the children.
作为军人出身的特拉普上校,口中不时冒出几句带有命令口吻的话是不足为怪的,这正体现了他军人作风的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子应是take your hat off.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那这一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.
玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:嗯。
Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.
玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我会给自己做衣服。
Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...
上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦……呃……
额外成就
see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,确保”相当于make sure that, 后面常接介词to
如 :See to it that you are ready on time!
到时你千万要准备好!
Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你来安排下次的会议,好吗?
Maria: Maria.
玛丽亚:玛丽亚。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.
上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。
Maria: Not much.
玛丽亚:不是很多。
Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第十二位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只呆了两个小时。
罗马假日经典台词
(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。
风月俏佳人经典台词
Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?
维维安: 嘿,亲爱的,想找个伴吗?
Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?
爱德华: 不是的,我想去比华利山,能告诉我怎么走吗?
Vivian: Sure, five bucks.
维维安: 可以,五美元。
额外成就
事实上,在美国口语中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更为常见。
Edward: That's ridiculous【荒谬的】!
爱德华: 太荒谬了!
Vivian: Price just went up to ten.
维维安: 现在是十美元了。
Edward: Can you charge for the direction?
爱德华: 指路也能收费?
Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!
维维安: 我会做任何事情,亲爱的,但我可没有迷路!
Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?
爱德华: 好了,你赢了,我输了! 二十美元有找吗?
Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.
维维安: 二十美元我会亲自带你去并告诉你明星住在哪里。
Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.
爱德华: 好吧!我刚到史泰龙的家。
Vivian: Right.
维维安: 是的。
Edward: What's your name?
爱德华: 你叫什么名字?
Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.
维维安: 你想它是什么?维维安,我的名字叫维维安。
Edward: Vivian?
爱德华: 维维安?
Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?
维维安: 那你住在哪个酒店?
Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.
爱德华: 是……是里根·比华利·利歇酒店。
Vivian: In down the block right the conner.
维维安: 就在下个街区的右拐角处。
Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估计的数目】.
Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.
-
爱上特种兵经典台词_特种兵之火凤凰经典台词详细阅读
1、不管了,就你了。欢迎光临! 2、不许吐!浪费可耻,你不知道吗? 3、难道真是大任务呀? 4、——现在妇科大夫都是男的呀? ——我不是妇科大夫,这破地方根本就没有妇科大夫。 ——那你是什么科的呀? &mdash...
-
【韩国电影经典台词语录】韩国电影经典台词详细阅读
活着活着能有几个不受伤的人 活着活着能有几个避免受伤的人 越是有心痛到死的瞬间越要热烈滴去爱 越有心痛到死的伤口越要有意义地保管 大家不都是这么坚持着过来的吗? … …...
-
[霜花店经典影评]霜花店经典台词详细阅读
《霜花店》主要是围绕着高丽末要强化王权的高丽王及其宠爱的护卫武士洪麟、元朝出身的王妃三个人而讲述的他们之间爱情和背叛的故事。故事发生在高丽时期的王宫里,王(朱镇模饰)少年时期挑选一批男孩担任保镖,这队人马被称为建龙卫,洪麟(赵寅成饰)则是队长。王自小喜欢洪麟,洪麟除了尽心保护王之外,也同样对王有...
-
简爱经典语录中英文对照版_简爱经典语录中英文详细阅读
1、I must leave you Jane:Let me go, sir 2、Rochester:I love you I love you! 3、After Jane finds out Mr Rochester has an insane wife 4、Life is to...
-
电影春娇与志明经典台词片段|电影春娇与志明经典台词详细阅读
1、你现在连骗我都懒得骗了? 2、我被你影响得连自己被影响都没发现,我好想摆脱你张志明,才发现我自己已经变成另一个张志明。 3、一辈子那么长,谁没爱上过几个人渣? 4、喜欢他,就是觉得她好,他怎么样都好,我原本以为我可以,但是我根本不行,我忘不了她。 5、你如果一直忘不了她,你为什么要和...
-
让子弹飞葛优经典台词_让子弹飞葛优经典台词详细阅读
《让子弹飞》经典台词 “麻匪任何时候都要剿,不剿不行,你带着老婆出了城,吃着火锅还唱着歌,突然就被麻匪劫了……” “我马某走南闯北,靠的就是能文能武,与众不同。不光吃喝玩乐,更要雪月风花。” “这鸡叫都...
-
爱情公寓经典对白片段|爱情公寓经典对白详细阅读
关谷:亲爱的,我们今天吃什么? 小雪:随便。 关谷:那我们吃火锅吧? 小雪:不行,吃火锅脸上要长痘痘的。 关谷:那吃四川菜? 小雪:昨天刚吃了四川菜今天又吃? 关谷:那我们吃海鲜吧? 小雪:海鲜不好,要拉肚子的。 关谷:那你说要吃什么? 小雪:随便。 关谷:e!~~~那我们先...
-
[宫崎骏动漫经典语录合集]宫崎骏动漫经典语录大全详细阅读
使人成熟的不是岁月,而是经历。百味尝遍,自然看透。看透世态,看淡世事。——《魔女宅急便》 没有人可以左右你的人生,只是很多时候我们需要多一些勇气,去坚定自己的选择。--- 《魔女宅急便》 大部分人随着年纪变大,身上的担子也变强壮了,能负担起更多的事:埋怨啊、不安啊、失...
- 详细阅读
-
关于爱情的经典台词|关于爱情的经典台词详细阅读
电影里关于爱情的经典台词盘点 1有些人一辈子都在骗人,而有些人用一辈子去骗一个人。—《开往春天的地铁》 2当一个女人结了婚,有了自己的孩子就……意味着,生活的起点,也意味着……终点。— 《廊桥遗梦》 3伏特加是...