卑鄙的我经典台词英文_卑鄙的我经典台词

经典台词 2023-01-20 网络整理 可可

【tool.jxxyjl.com--经典台词】

  《卑鄙的我》是由环球电影公司和Illumination Entertainment娱乐公司新出品的3D动画电影。电影讲述的是大坏蛋格鲁异想天开的计划将把月亮偷走的故事。其情节设定为世界第一大坏蛋的回归。期间影片滑稽有趣的动作,加上著名笑星史蒂夫·卡瑞尔的倾情献声,使《卑鄙的我》成为备受期待之作。

  《卑鄙的我》经典台词

  1. 抱歉,先生,请问有厕所吗?

  Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?

  贾斯汀!

  Justin!

  快,宝贝,照张相,我手托金字塔

  Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand.

  贾斯汀,你马上给我回来!

  Justin, you get back here right now!

  不,快停下!

  No, stop!

  -不,不!拦住他 !- 快回来!别爬了!

  -No, no! Stop him!-Go back! Don't climb!

  等等,等等。

  Wait, wait.

  等一下,别激动,小朋友

  Hold on. Easy, little boy.

  够了,快停下,小子!停在那。不!

  Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!

  不!不!不! 掉下去了

  No, no, no! There he goes.

  贾斯汀!

  Justin!

  我接了! 我接了!

  I've got him! I've got him!

  2. 今晚从埃及传来让人气愤的消息

  Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered

  吉萨金字塔已经被人偷走

  that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen

  取而代之的是个巨大的充气山寨版

  and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.

  恐慌立刻传遍全球,各地政府和民众

  There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens

  都在尽力保护他们珍爱的地标建筑

  try to protect their beloved landmarks.

  执法部门还是没有任何线索

  Law enforcement still has no leads

  每个人都在好奇,到底是哪个神偷大盗

  leaving everyone to wonder,which of the world's villains

  会对这起十恶不赦的盗窃案负责?

  is responsible for this heinous crime?

  他的下一目标又是哪里?

  And where will he strike next?

  3. 今天,今天很糟糕

  I'm having a bad, bad day

  是时候让我为所欲为

  It's about time that I get my way

  把眼前的一切都粉碎

  Steamrolling whatever I see

  冰冻射线!冰冻射线!冰冻射线!

  Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!

  今天我没有开心很多

  I'm having a bad, bad day

  你要太在意,我也无话可说

  If you take it personal, that's okay

  看看吧,看这多么快活

  Watch, this is so fun to see

  卑鄙的我

  Despicable me

  早上好 格鲁!

  Morning, Gru!

  你好吗

  How you doing?

  你好 弗雷德

  Hello, Fred.

  对了 你的狗狗在我满院子里拉地雷

  FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard,

  我可不欢迎它哦

  and I don't appreciate it.

  真抱歉。你知道狗嘛。想去哪就去哪

  Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want to go.

  它们死了就不会了

  Unless they're dead.

  我开玩笑呢!

  I'm joking!

  不过,也是事实。好了,好好养吧

  Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one.

  好吧 ,好的

  Okay. Yeah.

  把眼前的一切都粉碎

  Steamrolling whatever I see

  卑鄙的我

  Despicable me

  我今天没有开心很多

  I'm having a bad, bad day

  你要太在意,我也无话可说

  If you take it personal, that's okay

  卑鄙的我

  Despicable me

  这不是在跟我开玩笑嘛!

  You've got to be pulling on my leg!

  你好吗

  Hello!

  卖饼干

  Cookies for sale.

  走开,我不在家

  Go away. I'm not home.

  没有,你在家,我听见你说话了

  Yes, you are. I heard you.

  不,你没听见。这

  No, you didn't. This

  是录音

  is a recording.

  -不,不是的。-是的,这是

  -No, it isn't. - Yes, it is.

  听着,请留言,哔

  Watch this. Leave a message, beep.

  拜拜,录音

  Goodbye, recorded message.

  阿格蕾丝,快点啦

  Agnes, come on.

  凯尔!

  Kyle!

  你个破狗!不行!,不,不。坐,是我的松饼

  Bad dog! No! No, no. Sit. My muffin.

  格鲁!

  Gru!

  奈法里奥博士

  Dr Nefario.

  我了解你此刻心里的感受

  I know how you must be feeling.

  我,也经历了同样的沮丧

  I, too, have encountered great disappointment,

  但在我眼里,你一直都是最棒的

  but in my eyes, you will always be one of the greats.

  什么? 发生什么事了?

  What? What happened?

  新闻都满天飞了!

  It's all over the news!

  有人偷了金字塔

  Some fella just stole a pyramid.

  据说他让别的神偷都

  They're saying he makes all other villains look

  相形见绌

  lame.

  全体集合!

  Assemble the minions!

  小子们,集合了

  Minions, assemble!

  好的,好的

  Okay. Okay

  嘿!

  Hey!

  看起来不错嘛,凯文!大家怎么样?很好吧?

  Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?

  那就好

  All right.

  我的比利小子在那儿!怎么样,拉里?

  That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?

  你们好,各位!

  Hello, everybody!

  好啦,很好!

  Yeah, all right!

  安静一下,安静!

  Simmer down. Simmer down!

  谢谢大家,好的

  Thank you, okay.

  我知道你们可能已经听说了

  Now, I realize that you guys probably heard

  有个大盗偷走了金字塔

  about this other villain who stole the pyramids.

  显然,这是一桩大案

  Apparently, it's a big deal.

  人们称之为世纪奇案什么的

  People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that.

  但我烦了吗?不,我没有!

  !But am I upset? No, I am not!

  有一点点

  A little,

  但是我们这一年也收获颇丰

  but we have had a pretty good year ourselves,

  在我看来你们表现的也都不错

  and you guys are all right in my book.

  得了,没有加薪!

  No, no raises!

  你不会有加薪的

  You're not going to get any raises.

  我们做什么了?

  What did we do?

  看看, 我们偷了时代广场的大荧幕

  Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!

  不错!

  Nice!

  这就是我的范儿

  That's how I roll.

  是吧,你们都喜欢用这个看足球,哈?

  Yeah, you all like watching football on that, huh?

  但不止这个

  But that's not all.

  我们偷了自由女神像

  We stole the Statue of Liberty,

  拉斯维加斯那个小号的

  the small one from Las Vegas.

  至于埃菲尔铁塔更是无足挂齿! 也是维加斯的小版

  And I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower! Also Vegas.

  好了,我没打算跟你们讲这个的

  Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,

  但我一直专注于一件大事!

  but I have been working on something very big!

  偷金字塔神马的,跟这件事比起来都是浮云!

  Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!

  谢谢我的好朋友,奈法里奥博士的不懈努力

  And thanks to the efforts of my good friend Dr Nefario...

  谢谢你!

  Thank you!

  他在那里

  There he is.

  他负责设计

  He's styling.

  听着,我们已经在一所秘密实验室里

  Now, we have located a shrink ray

  找到了一架光学微缩器,一旦搞到手

  in a secret lab,and once we take this shrink ray,

  我们就有完全的能力

  we will have the capability

  去完成真正的世纪奇案

  to pull off the true crime of the century.

  我们要去偷..

  We are going to steal...

  等等,等等!我还没跟你们说是什么呢

  Wait, wait! I haven't told you what it is yet.

  嘿

  Hey.

  戴夫 ,听清楚,拜托

  Dave, listen up, please.

  接下来,我们要偷的是

  Next, we are going to steal,

  为了效果,暂停一下

  pause for effect,

  月亮!

  the moon!

  等月亮落入我的囊中

  And once the moon is mine,

  世人就会为了重的月亮 满足我的一切要求

  the world will give me whatever I want to get it back!

  我会成为史上最伟大的神偷!

  And I will be the greatest villain of all time!

  那就是我要说的

  That's what I'm talking about

  怎么了?

  Yes?

  喂,格鲁? 我这里算了算

  Hello, Gru? I've been crunching some numbers,

  好像我们的钱真的不够的

  and I really don't see how we can afford this.

  这事儿成不了的。我没有办法创造奇迹

  It can't be done. I'm not a miracle worker.

  嘿,放松点

  Hey, chillax.

  我再找银行贷款就行。他们喜欢我!

  I'll just get another loan from the bank. They love me!

  伊迪斯 别这样!

  Edith, stop it!

  怎么了?我不过在走路而已

  What? I'm just walking.

  (哈蒂小姐女童院)

  Miss Hattie's Home for Girls

  -嗨, 海蒂小姐 。我们回来了

  -Hi, Miss Hattie. We're back.

  你们好 姑娘们

  Hello, girls!

  我们出去的时候有人来申请收养吗

  Anybody come to adopt us while we were out?

  让我想想

  Let me think.

  没有!

  No!

  伊迪斯 ,你在我桌上放的是什么?

  Edith! What did you put on my desk?

  稀泥馅饼

  A mud pie.

  没人会来收养你的,伊迪斯, 你知道这点,不是吗?

  You're never gonna get adopted, Edith. You know that, don't you?

  -是啊, 我知道 - 很好

  -Yeah, I know. -Good.

  那你们生意如何,姑娘们?达到标准了吗?

  So, how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?

  算是吧

  Sort of.

  我们卖了43块小薄荷糖,30块可可曲奇,18块椰子饼干

  We sold 43 mini-mints, 30 choco-swirlies, and 18 coco-nutties.

  好吧

  Okay.

  嗯,你说得像是今天做了几笔大生意

  Well, you say that like it's a great sale day.

  看看我的脸

  Look at my face!

  你还觉得今天这几笔生意就足够了吗?

  Do you still think it's a great sale day?

  18块椰子饼干

  Eighteen coco-nutties.

  我觉得我们还能卖的再多一点点,是吗?

  I think we can do a little better than that, don't you?

  是的

  Yeah

  我们不想在羞羞盒里过周末,是吗?当然不想

  We wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box of Shame, would we? No.

  -不想 哈蒂小姐

  -No, Miss Hattie.

  好的,很好,你们走吧 帮我搞搞卫生

  Okay, good. Off you go. Go clean something of mine.

  -嗨, 佩妮

  -Hi, Penny. -

  -嗨, 你们好

  -Hi, guys.

  喂, 妈,真抱歉,我本来要给你打电话的。可是...

  Hello, Mom. Sorry, I meant to call, but...

  我只是想恭喜你偷了金字塔

  I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid.

  是你干的,不是吗?

  That was you, wasn't it?

  还是哪个真正成功的江洋大盗干的?

  Or was it a villain who's actually successful?

  我就要你知道,老妈,我要去做一件

  Just so you know, Mom, I am about to do something

  非常,非常伟大,非常重要的事

  that's very, very big, very important.

  等你听说了,你会非常骄傲的

  When you hear about it, you're going to be very proud.

  那祝你好运。好了,我挂了

  Good luck with that. Okay, I'm out of here.

  (银行)

  BANK

  (万恶银行)

  BANK OF EVIL

  格鲁求见珀金斯先生

  Gru to see Mr. Perkins.

  好的,请您先坐一下

  Yes, please have a seat.

  我迈出的一小步

  That's one small step for man,

  将是人类的一大步

  one giant leap for mankind.

  妈,总有一天我会登上月球的

  Ma, someday I'm going to go to the moon.

  恐怕你已经太晚了, 儿子

  I'm afraid you're too late, Son.

  美国宇航局已经不送猴子上太空了

  NASA isn't sending the monkeys any more.

  嘿

  Hey

  我要申请一项新的大盗贷款。借款人威克托

  I'm applying for a new villain loan. Go by the name of Vector.

  这名字取义于一个数学术语

  It's a mathematical term,

  由箭头代表的数字,箭头有方向和大小

  a quantity represented by an arrow, with both direction and magnitude.

  就是矢量的意思!就是我

  Vector! That's me,

  因为我的犯罪既要引领方向又要彰显不朽

  'cause I'm committing crimes with both direction and magnitude.

  哦,耶!

  Oh, yeah!

  给你看看我的新武器

  Check out my new weapon.

  水虎鱼手枪!哦,没错!

  Piranha gun! Oh, yes!

  发射活的水虎鱼。见过吗?不,你没见过。我发明的

  Fires live piranhas. Ever seen one before? No, you haven't. I invented it.

  想看看演示吗?

  Do you want a demonstration?

  该死!还真难,偶尔啦,把水虎鱼给弄回来

  Shoot! So difficult, sometimes, to get the piranha back inside of my...

  格鲁先生 珀金斯先生请您去见他

  Mr. Gru, Mr. Perkins will see you now.

  所以,我要的

  So, all I need

  银行的钱来建造火箭

  is money from the bank to build a rocket.

  -然后呢, 月球就是我们的了-哇噢

  -And then, the moon is ours.-Wow!

  非常棒的演讲

  Well, very nice presentation.

  我想看看光束微缩器

  I'd like to see this shrink ray.

  当然!没问题! 到手就拿给你看

  Absolutely! Will do. Soon as I have it.

  你还没有?

  You don't have it?

  胆就那么大来银行要钱

  And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?

  显然是的

  Apparently.

  你明白银行给你投资了多少吗,格鲁?

  Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank has invested in you, Gru?

  只有你那极少数的阴险诡谋获得了收益

  With far too few of your sinister plots actually turning a profit.

  要我怎么忍受呢?好比这个苹果是你

  How can I put it? Let's say this apple is you.

  如果我们不开始收回我们的资金。。。

  If we don't start getting our money back...

  想像到了吧?

  Get the picture?

  听着,格鲁,重点在于,外面有很多的后起之秀

  Look, Gru, the point is, there are a lot of new villains out there,

  比你更年轻 ,比你饥渴

  younger than you, hungrier than you,

  比你年轻

  younger than you.

  就像那个叫威克托的小伙子

  Like that young fellow out there named Vector.

  他才偷了一个金字塔!

  He just stole a pyramid!

  我明白了,我明白了

  I've got it. I've got it.

  所以,至于贷款制造火箭。。。

  So, as far as getting money for the rocket...

  拿到光束微缩器再说

  Get the shrink ray, then we'll talk.

  最高机密研究所 东亚

  TOP SECRET RESEARCH FACILITY EAST ASIA

  蠢货

  Suckers!

  蠢货

  Suckers!

  我们拿到它了!

  We got it!

  什么?

  What?

  嘿! 嘿!什么! 嘿!

  Hey! Hey! What! Hey!

  不!不!不!

  No, no, no!

  你!

  You!

  现在,再想冷冻别人的时候可要三思咯!

  Now, maybe you'll think twice before you freeze someone's head!

  再会,格鲁

  So long, Gru!

  快点!我们不能让他逃跑!

  Quick! We can't let him get away!

  向上!向上!

  Up ahead! Up ahead!

  开火!开火,快!

  Fire! Fire, now!

  没打中哦!

  You missed me!

  到爸爸这里来!

  Come to papa!

  吃我一击

  Take that.

  太可爱了

  How adorable.

  看到你了!

  Got you in our sights!

  就像拿一块糖。。。

  Like taking candy from a...

  什么?

  What?

  嘿 格鲁!

  Hey, Gru!

  尝尝这个!

  Try this on for size!

  这真奇怪,发生什么。。。

  That's weird. What is going...

  这是幽闭恐怖症

  This is claustrophobic!

  不,不,不!

  No, no, no!

  太小了!这对我来说太小了!

  Too small! This is too small for me!

  我恨死那家伙了!

  I hate that guy!

  请守护我们,保佑我们睡个好觉

  and please watch over us, and bless that we'll have a good night's sleep.

  保佑我们在睡觉的时候,没有虫子爬到我们的耳朵里

  And bless that while we're sleeping, no bugs will crawl into our ears

  然后在我们的脑子里下蛋

  and lay eggs in our brains.

  太棒了。谢谢你描述这个景象,伊迪斯

  Great. Thanks for that image, Edith.

  保佑尽快有人领养我们

  And please bless that someone will adopt us soon,

  而且爸爸妈妈是好人

  and that the mommy and daddy will be nice

  然后有个宠物独角兽

  and have a pet unicorn.

  -阿门

  -Amen.

  独角兽 我爱独角兽,我爱它们

  Unicorns, I love them Unicorns, I love them

  独角,独角,独角兽 ,我爱你们

  Uni, uni, unicorns I love them

  独角,独角兽,我可以养一个

  Uni, unicorns, I could pet one

  如果它们真的是真的

  If they were really real

  而且它们是真的

  And they are

  于是,我买一个。于是我养者它

  So, I bought one so I could pet it

  现在它喜欢我,我也喜欢它

  Now it loves me Now I love it

  威克特的城堡

  VECTOR'S FORTRESS

  (安全警报)

  SECURITY ALERT!!!

  你不。。。什么。。。

  Don't you... What the...

  祝你们好运,小女孩们!

  Good luck, little girls!

  (海蒂小姐女童院)

  Miss Hattie's Home for Girls

  哇噢!酷

  Whoa! Cool.

  你好! 我们是哈蒂小姐少女收容站的孤儿

  Hi! We're orphans from Miss Hattie's Home for Girls.

  -我不在乎,滚开!-拜托了!

  -I don't care. Beat it! - Come on!

  我们在卖饼干,所以,能有个更好的未来

  We're selling cookies so, you know, we can have a better future.

  -等下,等下!你有椰果味的吗?-是的

  -Wait, wait!Do you have coco-nutties? -Yeah.

  有主意了

  Light bulb.

  纳法尼奥博士

  Dr Nefario!

  我需要一些小机器人伪装的饼干!

  I'm going to need a dozen tiny robots disguised as cookies!

  -什么? -机器人饼干!

  What? Cookie robots!

  -你是谁?-哦,算了吧

  Who is this? Oh, forget it.

  好吧,看起来你已经通过了我们的背景核对

  Well, it appears you have cleared our background check,

  格鲁医生

  Dr Gru.

  我发现你列出了一个

  And I see you have made a list

  关于你个人成就的表格

  of some of your personal achievements.

  谢谢你,我很愿意看看

  Thank you for that. I love reading.

  我发现你被授予了荣誉勋章

  And I see you have been given the Medal of Honor

  和骑士身份

  and a knighthood.

  -我,我,我-我,我,我

  -Me, me, me. -Me, me, me.

  凯文?

  Kevin?

  你有你自己的厨艺秀节目

  You had your own cooking show

  而且你可以憋气30秒?

  and you can hold your breath for 30 seconds?

  没什么了不起

  It's not that impressive.

  傻瓜!

  Idiot!

  打! 打! 打! 打!打!打!

  Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

  这乱七八糟的都是些...什么?

  What in the name of... What?

  好吧,是这么回事

  Well, here's the dealio.

  自从我的妻子

  Things have been so lonely since my wife,

  黛比,去世后 ,一切都是那么孤单

  Debbie, passed on.

  我的心就就好比牙齿一样

  It's like my heart is a tooth,

  有一个蛀洞,只有用孩子才能填满它

  and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children.

  对不起

  I'm sorry.

  你是一个 漂亮的女士。你会说西班牙语吗?

  You are a beautiful woman. Do you speak Spanish?

  我看起来像会说西班牙语吗?

  Do I look like I speak Spanish?

  你有一个驴脸

  You have a face como un burro.

  谢谢你!

  Well, thank you!

  总之,我们能继续进行领养手续了吗?

  Anyway, can we proceed with this adoption?

  太,太兴奋了!

  So, so excited!

  请让玛戈 伊迪斯和阿格蕾丝来大厅

  Please tell Margo, Edith and Agnes to come to the lobby.

  我打赌妈妈很漂亮!

  I bet the mom is beautiful!

  我打赌爸爸的眼睛会闪烁发光

  I bet the daddy's eyes sparkle.

  我打赌他们的房子一定是橡皮糖熊熊做的

  I bet their house is made of Gummi Bears.

  我只是说它肯定会很好

  I'm just saying it'd be nice.

  我的毛毛虫永远变成不了蝴蝶

  My caterpillar never turned into a butterfly.

  那是个爆米花

  That's a Cheeto.

  好吧,黛比是一个很幸运的女人

  Well, Debbie was a very lucky woman.

  黛比是谁

  Who's Debbie?

  你妻子

  Your wife.

  嗨,女孩们

  Hi, girls!

  女孩们,你们来见见格鲁先生

  Girls, I want you to meet Mr. Gru.

  他将会收养你们

  He's going to adopt you.

  他是一个牙医!

  And he's a dentist!

  耶!

  Yeah!

  嗨 我是玛戈 这是伊迪斯

  Hi. I'm Margo. This is Edith.

  那是阿格蕾丝

  And that's Agnes.

  我抓住你的腿了,我抓住你的腿了!

  I got your leg, I got your leg!

  好吧, 够了,小丫头

  Okay, that is enough, little girl.

  放开我 的腿,快点 你可以做到的。-高点!

  Let go of my leg. Come on.You can do it. Higher!

  高点! 放松一点,哇哦!

  Higher! Just release your grip. Wow!

  怎样能拿开她?需要一个指令吗?

  How do you remove them? Is there a command?

  不粘喷雾

  Some nonstick spray?

  撬棍?

  Crowbar?

  好了女孩们 咱们出发

  Okay, girls, let's go.

  哦,耶!

  Oh, yeah!

  太棒了!

  Pretty impressive!

  你在看什么呢?

  What are you looking at?

  卟呀!

  Boo-ya!

  你被缩小了,小漱口水!

  You got shrunk, tiny mouthwash!

  接招吧!

  Take that!

  你被缩小了!

  You done been shrunk!

  喂?

  Yello?

  我拿到光束微缩器了,好的

  I got the shrink ray, all right.

  不是,我没拿它玩

  No, I'm not playing with it.

  格鲁?

  Gru?

  别逗我笑了!不

  Don't make me laugh! No.

  还有,他不会得到月亮

  P.S., he is not getting the moon,

  还还有,当我解决他的时候

  and P.P.S., by the time I'm done with him,

  他会乞求我的怜悯

  he's gonna be begging for mercy.

  好吧,再见

  Okay, bye.

  看看你,小宝宝专用的小马桶。。。

  Look at you, a little tiny toilet for a little tiny baby...

  诅咒你,小马桶!

  Curse you, tiny toilet!

  好了 我们到了

  Okay, here we are.

  甜蜜的家啊

  Home sweet home.

  所以,这就是,貌似,你的房子?

  So, this is, like, your house?

  等一下。。。

  Wait a sec...

  你就是假装成录音信息的那个人!

  You're the guy who pretended he was a recorded message!

  不,那是别人

  No, that was someone else.

  我能抓着你的手吗

  Can I hold your hand?

  不行

  No.

  当我们被一个光头收养的候,我认为这更像安妮(源自著名漫画"孤女安妮")

  When we got adopted by a bald guy, I thought this'd be more like Annie.

  不,嘿!

  No, hey!

  凯尔 这些不是食物。 这些是我们的客人

  Kyle, these are not treats. These are guests.

  女孩们,这是凯尔,我的

  Girls, this is Kyle, my

  狗

  dog.

  毛毛狗

  Fluffy doggy!

  这是什么品种的狗

  What kind of dog is that?

  他是...我不知道

  He is a... I don't know.

  你真的认为这里对于小孩子合适吗?

  Do you really think that this is an appropriate place for little kids?

  因为它不合适

  'Cause it's not.

  不!不!离那远一点!

  No! No! Stay away from there!

  太脆弱了

  It's fragile.

  好吧,我认为这计划由两个人才能完成

  Well, I suppose the plan will work with two.

  嘿!里面太黑了

  Hey! It's dark in here.

  它把我的饮料包扎了一个洞

  It poked a hole in my juice box.

  你们可以看见

  As you can see,

  我提供了一个小孩需要的所有东西

  I have provided everything a child might need.

  好了

  All right.

  好的,我在说。。。嘿!

  Okay. As I was saying... Hey!

  有人把它打碎了

  Somebody broke that.

  好吧,好吧。很明显,我们需要建立些规则了

  Okay, okay. Clearly, we need to set some rules.

  第一条

  Rule number one.

  你们不能碰任何东西

  You will not touch anything.

  那么地板呢?

  What about the floor?

  是的,你们可以接触地板

  Yes, you may touch the floor.

  那么空气呢?

  What about the air?

  是的,你们可以接触空气

  Yes, you may touch the air!

  那这个呢

  What about this?

  你在哪找到它的? 就看见了

  Where did you get that? Found it.

  好吧。第二条 ,工作时不许打扰我

  Okay. Rule number two. You will not bother me while I'm working.

  第三条

  Rule number three.

  你们不许哭 不许 不许抱怨不许大笑不许咯咯笑

  You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle

  打喷嚏打嗝放屁都不行!

  or sneeze or burp or fart!

  所以,不准,不准发出讨人厌的声音 好吗?

  So, no, no, no annoying sounds. All right?

  这个声音算讨厌吗

  Does this count as annoying?

  非常讨厌

  Very!

  6个小时后见

  I will see you in six hours.

  好了 别担心 一切都会好起来的

  Okay, don't worry. Everything's going to be fine.

  我们在这会非常高兴的 对吗 阿格蕾丝

  We're gonna be really happy here. Right? Agnes?

  提个问题 这些是什么

  Question. What are these?

  一群舞蹈机器人 跳舞吧

  A dozen boogie robots! Boogie!

  瞧好了 看我的

  Look at this. Watch me!

  饼干机器人 我说的是饼干机器人

  Cookie robots. I said cookie robots.

  你是老糊涂了吧

  Why are you so old?

  好吧 我来搞定

  Okay. I'm on it.

  有人吗

  Hello?

  电视

  TV!

  那是啥

  What is that?

  快看! 太酷了

  Look at that! That is cool!

  快来

  Come on!

  我觉得他不是牙医

  I don't think he's a dentist.

  我们研究这个有一阵时间了

  We've been working on this for a while.

  这是抗重力浆

  It's a anti-gravity serum.

  我本来想把那个关上的 他会有没事的,我确定

  I meant to close that. He'll be all right, I'm sure.

  -药效会消失吗?-目前看来

  -Do the effects wear off? -So far,

  还不会,不,还不会消失

  no. No, they don't.

  这个,当然啦,是你新订做的新武器

  And here, of course, is the new weapon you ordered.

  不 不

  No, no.

  我说的是飞镖手枪 不是...好吧

  I said "dart gun", not... Okay.

  噢,对嘛,我还在想

  Oh, yes. 'Cause I was wondering

  什么情况下我们会用这种枪?

  under what circumstances would we use this?

  不过,没事的

  But, anyway.

  我真正想给你秀一下的是这个

  What I really wanted to show you was this.

  那些才是真正的饼干机器人!

  Now those are cookie robots!

  啦啦啦啦 我爱独角兽

  La, la, la, la I love unicorns

  你们在这干什么? 我告诉过你们待在厨房里的

  What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the kitchen!

  我们太无聊了,这是什么地方?

  We got bored. What is this place?

  我能喝这个吗?

  Can I drink this?

  你想被爆炸吗?

  Do you want to explode?

  格鲁!

  Gru!

  回厨房里去

  Get back in the kitchen!

  你能和我们一起玩玩吗 不

  Will you play with us? No.

  为什么呢? 因为我在忙

  Why? Because I'm busy.

  忙什么

  Doing what?

  好吧 好吧 你赢了

  Okay, okay, you got me.

  牙医是爱好

  The dentist thing is more of a hobby.

  现实生活中,我是个间谍

  In real life, I am a spy.

  这可是高级机密 你不能告诉任何人

  And it is top secret, and you may not tell anybody,

  因为如果你告... 这是做什么的

  because if you do... What does this do?

  嘿!

  Hey!

  我的独角兽

  My unicorn!

  你得修好它

  You have to fix it.

  修好?听着,它已经被粉碎了。也就是说,它修不好了

  Fix it? Look, it has been disintegrated. By definition, it cannot be fixed.

  真吓人,她在干什么?

  That's freaking me out. What is she doing?

  你要是不给她个新的,她就会一直憋下去

  She's gonna hold her breath until she gets a new one.

  那就是个玩具。停下来!

  It is just a toy. Now stop it!

  好吧,好吧! 我会修好它的!

  Okay, okay! I'll fix it!

  蒂姆 马克 菲尔!

  Tim! Mark! Phil!

  这件事非常重要

  This is very important.

  你们得给这个小丫头弄到一个新的独角兽玩具

  You have to get the little girl a new unicorn toy.

  嘿嘿嘿! 一个玩具!

  Hey, hey, hey! A toy!

  去吧,快点!

  Go, and hurry!

  它们是谁?

  What are those?

  他们是我的堂兄弟

  They are my cousins.

  杰瑞 斯图尔特!

  Jerry! Stuart!

  看好她们让她们离我远点 拜托了

  Watch them, and keep them away from me, please.

  (欢迎试坐)

  TRY ME

  是你堂兄弟出的点子

  It was your cousin's idea.

  什么?

  What?

  好吧 该睡觉了

  Okay, bedtime.

  不是你们俩

  Not you two!

  好了晚安 都回被窝去 做个美梦

  Okey-dokey. Beddie-bye. All tucked in. Sweet dreams.

  你知道

  Just so you know,

  你永远不会成为我的爸爸

  you're never gonna be my dad.

  我想我能受得了

  I think I can live with that.

  这些床是用炸弹做成的吗

  Are these beds made out of bombs?

  是的,不过它们已经老到几乎无法爆炸了

  Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up.

  但是别在床上来回翻身

  But try not to toss and turn.

  酷毙了

  Cool.

  你能给我们念睡前故事吗 不

  Will you read us a bedtime story? No.

  但是我们不听故事就睡不着觉呢

  But we can't go to sleep without a bedtime story.

  嗯,那对你来说这将是一个漫长的夜晚,不是吗

  Well, then it's going to be a long night for you, isn't it?

  好了,晚安,睡个好觉,别被臭虫咬醒了

  So, good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite.

  因为这有成千上万的臭虫

  Because there are literally thousands of them.

  而且你们的壁橱里也许还藏着什么哦

  And there's probably something in your closet.

  他开玩笑的,阿格蕾丝

  He's just kidding, Agnes.

  好漂亮哦

  It's beautiful.

  女孩们,我们走

  Girls, let's go.

  送饼干的时间到了!

  Time to deliver the cookies!

  好的,不过首先,我们要去上舞蹈课

  Okay. But first, we're going to dance class.

  事实上,我们今天要翘掉舞蹈课了

  Actually, we're going to have to skip the dance class today.

  事实上,我们今天不能逃舞蹈课

  Actually, we can't skip the dance class today.

  马上有个表演

  We have a big recital coming up.

  我们要跳一段天鹅湖 -是哦,天鹅湖!

  We're doing an excerpt from Swan Lake. Yeah, Swan Lake!

  那真是好极了,太棒了

  That's fantastic. Wonderful.

  但是我们还是要去送饼干! 来吧!

  But we're going to deliver cookies! Come on!

  不

  No.

  不?

  No?

  你不让我们上舞蹈课,我们就不会去送饼干

  We're not going to deliver cookies until we do dance class.

  真的?

  Really?

  好吧,我是不会送你们去上舞蹈课的

  Well, I am not driving you to dance class.

  所以你们要是想去的话 就得自己走着去

  So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.

  你在做什么

  What are you doing?

  走路去舞蹈班

  Walking to dance class.

  是吗 好吧,很好

  Ya? Okay, fine.

  你们接着走 因为我真的不会开送你们去的

  You just keep walking, because I'm really not driving you!

  很好

  Okay.

  你们会受到格鲁式愤怒的折磨的

  You're going to suffer the wrath of Gru!

  说真的 我数到3

  Seriously, I'm going to count to three!

  你们最好都给我到上去

  And you had better be in this car!

  我开始数了1!2!

  Here we go! One! Two!

  3 4 5 ...

  three, four and five.

  抬腿,绷脚尖

  And lift, and stretch.

  1 2

  And one, and two...

  给你这个 这是什么

  Here you go. What is it?

  去舞蹈表演的门票 你会来的,对吗

  Your ticket to the dance recital. You are coming, right?

  当然 当然

  Of course, of course.

  我在这真是如坐针毡

  I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.

  拉钩钩?

  Pinkie promise?

  噢,是的,我拉钩保证

  Oh, yes. My pinkie promises.

  好的 我们的第一个顾客叫威克托

  All right. Our first customer is a man named Vector.

  但他是V开头的

  But he's a V.

  你知道的,我们应该A开头的顾客开始

  You know, we're supposed to start with the A's.

  接着我们去B开头的顾客 接着我们...

  Then we go to the B's. Then we...

  是的是的 我上过幼儿园 我知道字母表是怎么回事

  Yes, yes! I went to kindergarten. I know how the alphabet works!

  我只是在想

  I was just thinking

  或许先给威克托先生送饼干也不赖

  that it might be nice to deliver Mr. Vector's first.

  就是这样

  That is all.

  快结束了 这快结束了

  Almost over. It's almost over.

  女孩们,欢迎回到威克托的城堡

  Girls, welcome back to the fortress of Vector-tude!

  你们有我要的饼干吗

  Do you have my cookies for me?

  4箱迷你薄荷糖 2箱奶糖

  Four boxes of mini-mints, two toffee totes,

  2箱焦糖和15箱椰子糖

  two caramel clumpies and fifteen boxes of coco-nutties.

  非准确,我想知道还有谁定这么多的饼干

  Exactly. I'd like to see somebody else order that many cookies.

  不可能的

  Not likely.

  说一个比我订饼干还多的人的名字

  Name one person who ordered more cookies than me.

  总共是52美元

  That'll be $52.

  正确

  Right.

  (发现目标

  TARGET ACQUIRED

  7 8 9

  Seven, eight, nine...

  嘀嗒! 我数到哪了!

  Tic Tacs! Where was I?

  7 8 9

  Seven, eight, nine...

  为什么你穿睡衣呢

  Why are you wearing pajamas?

  这不是睡衣 !这是套保暖服

  These aren't pajamas! This is a warm-up suit.

  你要给什么保暖? -西

  What are you warming up for? Stuff.

  什么样的西

  What sort of stuff?

  超级酷的东西 你们不会懂的

  Super-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.

  就像睡觉一样吗

  Like sleeping?

  它们不是睡衣!

  They are not pajamas!

  给你的, 52块大钞

  Here you go, 52 big ones.

  再见

  Bye!

  使劲

  Come on!

本文来源:https://tool.jxxyjl.com/jingdiantaici/89663.html

  • 爱上特种兵经典台词_特种兵之火凤凰经典台词

    1、不管了,就你了。欢迎光临!  2、不许吐!浪费可耻,你不知道吗?  3、难道真是大任务呀?  4、——现在妇科大夫都是男的呀?  ——我不是妇科大夫,这破地方根本就没有妇科大夫。  ——那你是什么科的呀?  &mdash...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • 【韩国电影经典台词语录】韩国电影经典台词

    活着活着能有几个不受伤的人     活着活着能有几个避免受伤的人     越是有心痛到死的瞬间越要热烈滴去爱     越有心痛到死的伤口越要有意义地保管     大家不都是这么坚持着过来的吗?   … …...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • [霜花店经典影评]霜花店经典台词

    《霜花店》主要是围绕着高丽末要强化王权的高丽王及其宠爱的护卫武士洪麟、元朝出身的王妃三个人而讲述的他们之间爱情和背叛的故事。故事发生在高丽时期的王宫里,王(朱镇模饰)少年时期挑选一批男孩担任保镖,这队人马被称为建龙卫,洪麟(赵寅成饰)则是队长。王自小喜欢洪麟,洪麟除了尽心保护王之外,也同样对王有...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • 简爱经典语录中英文对照版_简爱经典语录中英文

    1、I must leave you Jane:Let me go, sir   2、Rochester:I love you I love you!  3、After Jane finds out Mr Rochester has an insane wife   4、Life is to...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • 电影春娇与志明经典台词片段|电影春娇与志明经典台词

    1、你现在连骗我都懒得骗了?  2、我被你影响得连自己被影响都没发现,我好想摆脱你张志明,才发现我自己已经变成另一个张志明。  3、一辈子那么长,谁没爱上过几个人渣?  4、喜欢他,就是觉得她好,他怎么样都好,我原本以为我可以,但是我根本不行,我忘不了她。  5、你如果一直忘不了她,你为什么要和...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • 让子弹飞葛优经典台词_让子弹飞葛优经典台词

    《让子弹飞》经典台词  “麻匪任何时候都要剿,不剿不行,你带着老婆出了城,吃着火锅还唱着歌,突然就被麻匪劫了……”  “我马某走南闯北,靠的就是能文能武,与众不同。不光吃喝玩乐,更要雪月风花。”  “这鸡叫都...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • 爱情公寓经典对白片段|爱情公寓经典对白

    关谷:亲爱的,我们今天吃什么?  小雪:随便。  关谷:那我们吃火锅吧?  小雪:不行,吃火锅脸上要长痘痘的。  关谷:那吃四川菜?  小雪:昨天刚吃了四川菜今天又吃?  关谷:那我们吃海鲜吧?  小雪:海鲜不好,要拉肚子的。  关谷:那你说要吃什么?  小雪:随便。  关谷:e!~~~那我们先...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • [宫崎骏动漫经典语录合集]宫崎骏动漫经典语录大全

    使人成熟的不是岁月,而是经历。百味尝遍,自然看透。看透世态,看淡世事。——《魔女宅急便》  没有人可以左右你的人生,只是很多时候我们需要多一些勇气,去坚定自己的选择。--- 《魔女宅急便》  大部分人随着年纪变大,身上的担子也变强壮了,能负担起更多的事:埋怨啊、不安啊、失...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • 【仙剑经典台词】仙剑经典台词

    遇上了你,我才明白……什么叫在意一个人、忧心一个人,还有……喜欢一个人……——柳梦璃  其实,那些都只是借口,他已经比以前懂事好多,是我……是我自己离不开他&h...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读
  • 关于爱情的经典台词|关于爱情的经典台词

    电影里关于爱情的经典台词盘点  1有些人一辈子都在骗人,而有些人用一辈子去骗一个人。—《开往春天的地铁》  2当一个女人结了婚,有了自己的孩子就……意味着,生活的起点,也意味着……终点。— 《廊桥遗梦》  3伏特加是...

    发布于:2023-01-27

    详细阅读

Copyright @ 2011- 实用工具网 All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

免责声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

 站长统计